Friday, March 25, 2011

Underwater Belly Photos

First off, a huge thank you to all of our friends and family for the outpouring of love and gifts. Gabe's task today is to build a couple of new shelves as we have run out of places to put things from our baby registry. Thanks also to everyone participating in the baby due date gambling pool. If you haven't gotten in on it yet - today is your last chance to cast your vote!

We are all healthy and happy. Baby Scotti is getting bigger and continues to keep my belly bouncing. As I approach 39 weeks, we are getting very anxious to meet her. Gabe is convinced she will be here next week, I am not letting myself consider that. She will be here when she is good and ready :)

And now a HUGE thanks to Eddy Fong of Renai Photography. He is an amazing photographer and awesome friend. I got it in my head long ago that I wanted to take underwater pregnancy photos. Eddy usually does this with wedding and engagement couples but when I asked him to take belly photos he was all for it. One of the things I had not considered was how hard it would be to stay underwater. I am a freaking Buoy! We spent two hours bobbing around in a friends pool. I had no idea what to expect but besides for being an incredible workout, it was a lot of fun - even Gabe had a good time! We've only seen a few so far and I am so thrilled. Can't wait to see the rest Eddy!








2 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle & Gabe! Cool belly photos :) Good luck on the impending birth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some of the coolest prego photos I've ever seen :-)

    ReplyDelete